Seven-layer salad has never been so delicious, or so travel friendly. Stack your favorite vegetables and spreads on our Rubschlager Pumpernickel bread for a summer salad on the go.
- 1 radish, sliced thin
- 1 cucumber, sliced thin
- Fresh baby spinach leaves, whole or chopped
- Black olives, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Pico de gallo OR fresh ripe thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Guacamole OR avocado slices
- Ranch dressing
- Bacon Crumbles
- Thin slices of Manchego cheese
- Rubschlager Pumpernickel square bread (or your favorite Rubschlager bread)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spread bread slices with Ranch dressing and lay in single layers on baking sheet.
Toast bread for 7-10 minutes until crisp.
Spread with pico de gallo or tomato slice, followed by guacamole or avocado slices.
Add spinach leaves topped with ranch dressing, cucumber slice, radish slice, bacon crumbles and then topped with cheese.
Enjoy cold or place under broiler until cheese just begins to melt.