From the creative mind of Chef Regina Mehalick, this healthy recipes uses fresh ingredients and delicious Rye-Ola bread that makes it perfect for your next party.
- Pumpernickel Rye-Ola Bread
- High Quality Mayonnaise & Dijon Mustard
- Roast Beef
- Nasturtium leaves
- Tarragon Vinegar
- Spicy or Red Kale Microgreens
• Slice tomatoes and marinate in tarragon vinegar for at least 20 minutes.
• Spread a slice of Pumpernickel Rye-Ola bread completely with Dijon mustard and then top that with a thin layer of high quality mayonnaise (this cuts the sharpness of the Dijon just a bit).
• Shingle or ribbon the roast beef across the top of the condiments.
• Cover with a single layer of nasturtium leaves. Then top with sliced, marinated tomatoes.
• Garnish with a spicy mix microgreen or red kale micro greens.