From the recipe file of Darlene Swietochowski – Cudahy, Wisconsin
Looking good for Packer fans after winning the Wild Card game! Only fitting to enjoy watching the play with a little green on the snacks.
- 1 loaf Rubschlager cocktail bread, rye or pumpernickel
- 1 8-oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet Good Seasons Italian dressing mix
- Dried dill to decorate
- Radish, sliced thin (optional)
- Cucumber sliced very thin. Create scalloped edges by running the tines of a fork down the sides of the cucumber lengthwise before slicing.
Mix cream cheese and Italian seasoning together until well blended.
Spread mixture onto Rubschlager cocktail bread. Top with slice of cucumber and dried dill. (Consider adding a thinly sliced radish for a bit more “veggie” on your cream cheese)